LONG DISTANCE OFFICE MOVING CHARLOTTE
Armstrong’s experienced office moving team provides an array of services for businesses across all industries. Moving an office, regardless of distance, requires more than just boxes and trucks. We recognize that time is money and understand the impact a move can have on organizations of all sizes, even when moving within the same building. Our team facilitates a smooth transition into your new office space, allowing your team to focus on business as usual.
- Single point of contact
- Pre-move planning and budgeting
- On-site project management
- Floor plan design
- Office moving
- Computer, electronics and equipment moving
- Files and records moving
- Facility protection
- Valuation coverage
- Furniture installation and reconfiguration
- Modular furniture build-out and tear down
- Electronic equipment disconnect and reconnect
- Fixtures installation
- Asset management
- Asset auctions
- Charitable contributions
- Post-move cleaning services
- Disaster recovery and restoration
- "Our driver really did an exceptional job of making us feel that our belongings were in good hands. The delivery crew took really took great care in handling our things and everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable."
D.Q., July 2015
- "Dre, our driver was excellent, professional and responsive. I would hire him any day to move me. Awesome!"
J.M., June 2015
- "The loading crew was amazing. Efficient, thorough, very careful with wrapping furniture and very respectful. They worked very well together. I can't say enough about the Indy loading crew- best moving crew I've ever seen!"
M.B., July 2015
- "My driver was EXCELLENT! Being a single female that was moving alone he was very helpful and made me feel comfortable and safe with having him in my home. Great professionalism!"
F.S., August 2015
- "This is the 13th state I have lived in and Rick Walter was the best driver (and packer/loader) I have ever had. Simply put, he is the epitome of a professional. He was on time, courteous, and went out of his way to meet my schedule. If you want a customer to be impressed, let Rick do the job. He made our move so easy I could not thank him enough. Our family appreciated his excellent service and courteous manner."
W.F., July 2015