Pursuing Armstrong’s Mission Statement requires that we work together – with our team and our Customers – in order to “deliver excellence in quality… and customer satisfaction.”
Our culture is built upon seven foundational DNA elements, one of which directly affects quality—Value. About Value, we believe “Customers define; we deliver it.” That means we purposefully look at everything we do through the eyes of those we serve. Quality is ever-evolving and every-changing, so we, too, must continue to change in order to elevate our customers’ experience.
In view of ISO 9001:2008 compliance and led by a Six Sigma Yellow Belt, we know the proven processes that result in consistently superior outcomes. Facilitating these outcomes begins with hiring background-checked individuals who align with our foundational principles and training all team members in adherence with our quality standards. At the implementation stage and in recurring review meetings, we adapt these process steps to support client-specific preferences. Our proprietary move management system continuously measures process compliance with critical-to-quality steps.
While measurement methods vary, we collect customer-relevant feedback to quantify performance. After thorough consideration of client-specific goals and preferences, data are collected via analytical survey tools, receipt of anecdotal feedback and customer interviews. Results are utilized internally for recognition and coaching, and externally in client review meetings.
Team member training, coaching, compensation, recognition and promotion are aligned in support of key metrics. Certified training courses address both technical and interpersonal skills. Exemplary performance is recognized and celebrated in a variety of ways. When performance falls short, we analyze causative factors and take corrective actions, fostering client retention, customer referrals and continuous improvement.
See more details under Recognition.
- "Our driver really did an exceptional job of making us feel that our belongings were in good hands. The delivery crew took really took great care in handling our things and everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable."
D.Q., July 2015
- "Dre, our driver was excellent, professional and responsive. I would hire him any day to move me. Awesome!"
J.M., June 2015
- "The loading crew was amazing. Efficient, thorough, very careful with wrapping furniture and very respectful. They worked very well together. I can't say enough about the Indy loading crew- best moving crew I've ever seen!"
M.B., July 2015
- "My driver was EXCELLENT! Being a single female that was moving alone he was very helpful and made me feel comfortable and safe with having him in my home. Great professionalism!"
F.S., August 2015
- "This is the 13th state I have lived in and Rick Walter was the best driver (and packer/loader) I have ever had. Simply put, he is the epitome of a professional. He was on time, courteous, and went out of his way to meet my schedule. If you want a customer to be impressed, let Rick do the job. He made our move so easy I could not thank him enough. Our family appreciated his excellent service and courteous manner."
W.F., July 2015