Keith Beverley, President
Keith Beverley joined Armstrong in 2013. He manages all operations, equipment, claims, safety and organizational performance. Prior to joining Armstrong, Beverley held various leadership roles with other moving agencies. He has served as warehouse manager, local dispatcher, long distance planner and operations manager since he joined the industry in 1989. When not working, Beverley enjoys fishing, hunting and boating on Lake Wylie.
Mark Fitzgerald, CRP, Executive Vice President
Mark Fitzgerald joined Armstrong in 2013. As the Executive Vice President, he is responsible for managing sales, move coordination and accounting. Prior to Armstrong, Fitzgerald served in various other roles within the moving and storage industry, such as local dispatch, freight dispatch, corporate sales and sales management. He holds a bachelor’s degree from Radford University. When not working, Fitzgerald enjoys golf and other outdoor activities.
Ryan Wetherington, Vice President
As Vice President of Armstrong Relocation – Charlotte, Ryan leads and manages commercial and residential move strategies and facility relocations for many of Charlotte’s largest companies and executives. He joined Armstrong Relocation in September of 2019 after five years with Allen Tate Companies as Vice President of Relocation. Ryan serves as a board member on the North Carolina Economic Developers Association, leading the economic development committee for University City Partners which is the governing organization for the Charlotte University City MSA. He also is involved in several philanthropic organizations including the Boy Scouts of America and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Ryan is an alumnus of Campbell University and holds a Masters in Public Administration Economic Development from University of North Carolina at Wilmington. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and children.
- "Our driver really did an exceptional job of making us feel that our belongings were in good hands. The delivery crew took really took great care in handling our things and everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable."
D.Q., July 2015
- "Dre, our driver was excellent, professional and responsive. I would hire him any day to move me. Awesome!"
J.M., June 2015
- "The loading crew was amazing. Efficient, thorough, very careful with wrapping furniture and very respectful. They worked very well together. I can't say enough about the Indy loading crew- best moving crew I've ever seen!"
M.B., July 2015
- "My driver was EXCELLENT! Being a single female that was moving alone he was very helpful and made me feel comfortable and safe with having him in my home. Great professionalism!"
F.S., August 2015
- "This is the 13th state I have lived in and Rick Walter was the best driver (and packer/loader) I have ever had. Simply put, he is the epitome of a professional. He was on time, courteous, and went out of his way to meet my schedule. If you want a customer to be impressed, let Rick do the job. He made our move so easy I could not thank him enough. Our family appreciated his excellent service and courteous manner."
W.F., July 2015