Armstrong’s timeless DNA continues to shape who we are today in service to our customers, community and colleagues.
Our customer-centric culture continues to evolve as we look through our customers’ eyes to build trust, reduce stress and deliver reliability around the world.
Our vision is to continually build the Armstrong family of companies into the pre-eminent global supplier of moving, relocation and logistics services.
Our mission is to provide the highest value to our customers and stakeholders by building an organization of passionate team members working together to deliver excellence in quality, safety and customer satisfaction.
The Armstrong Center for Excellence
Our custom-built curriculum is just one way in which we perpetuate our DNA. These web-delivered modules ensure company-wide alignment with our core values by instilling the attitudes and training the behaviors necessary in order to succeed.
- "Our driver really did an exceptional job of making us feel that our belongings were in good hands. The delivery crew took really took great care in handling our things and everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable."
D.Q., July 2015
- "Dre, our driver was excellent, professional and responsive. I would hire him any day to move me. Awesome!"
J.M., June 2015
- "The loading crew was amazing. Efficient, thorough, very careful with wrapping furniture and very respectful. They worked very well together. I can't say enough about the Indy loading crew- best moving crew I've ever seen!"
M.B., July 2015
- "My driver was EXCELLENT! Being a single female that was moving alone he was very helpful and made me feel comfortable and safe with having him in my home. Great professionalism!"
F.S., August 2015
- "This is the 13th state I have lived in and Rick Walter was the best driver (and packer/loader) I have ever had. Simply put, he is the epitome of a professional. He was on time, courteous, and went out of his way to meet my schedule. If you want a customer to be impressed, let Rick do the job. He made our move so easy I could not thank him enough. Our family appreciated his excellent service and courteous manner."
W.F., July 2015