AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
With an exclusive network of more than 400 movers around the world, Armstrong’s quality service has no bounds. You can feel confident entrusting your belongings to a leading global provider affiliated with only the most certified partners within the industry.
- British Association of Removers
- Federation of International Moving Companies (FIDI)
- Forum for Expatriate Management
- Indirect Air Carrier
- International Air Transportation Association
- International Association of Movers
- International Facility Management Association
- International Organization for Standardization
- Latin America & Caribbean International Movers Association
- Overseas Shippers Association (OSA)
- Society for Human Resource Management
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Worldwide Employee Relocation Council
- "Our driver really did an exceptional job of making us feel that our belongings were in good hands. The delivery crew took really took great care in handling our things and everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable."
D.Q., July 2015
- "Dre, our driver was excellent, professional and responsive. I would hire him any day to move me. Awesome!"
J.M., June 2015
- "The loading crew was amazing. Efficient, thorough, very careful with wrapping furniture and very respectful. They worked very well together. I can't say enough about the Indy loading crew- best moving crew I've ever seen!"
M.B., July 2015
- "My driver was EXCELLENT! Being a single female that was moving alone he was very helpful and made me feel comfortable and safe with having him in my home. Great professionalism!"
F.S., August 2015
- "This is the 13th state I have lived in and Rick Walter was the best driver (and packer/loader) I have ever had. Simply put, he is the epitome of a professional. He was on time, courteous, and went out of his way to meet my schedule. If you want a customer to be impressed, let Rick do the job. He made our move so easy I could not thank him enough. Our family appreciated his excellent service and courteous manner."
W.F., July 2015